Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Patty Davis poses naked at 58

Article from Styleite

Summary: Ronald Reagan's daughter poses naked at 58.

I’ve seen better photoshop work on a Hawaiian birth certificate

*

people are shameless these days, the war on morality continues

*

Dirty old cow, nobody wants to see you. Please, put on a burka, or two, or three.

*

the left will pay anything to embarrass conservative political leaders... including subverting the moral fiber of their children.

such ‘accomplishments’ are exceedingly juicy for progressives.

can anyone remember the last time the child of a libtard was pushed to do p0rn?

*

“I was 15 when I discovered both pharmaceutical amphetamines and tiny white tablets of speed, concocted in home labs or garages and sold on the street. The sound of pills rattling in a bottle was a lullaby to the pain in my soul. Over the years, I went on from speed to coke,....”

Her parents must have gone through hell raising that kid and her younger brother. There were a lot of no good rich punks in Pacific Palisades back in the late 60’s and early 70’s. You can’t always blame the parents. Babies don’t come with warranties on them.

*

"how many children has she had?"

none

Her life was all about 'her'. Imagine that - no responsibility but a 'do whatever I want and whenever I want to and my name will carry me'.

*

“...how many children has she had?...”

I know a mother of six who was an absolute knockout at 58. Overall it is good for a woman’s health to have children. It is bad for a woman’s health not to have children.

Kim Clijsters played her best tennis after coming back from having a child. Other women in the mostly childless top 100 should take note. Going year after year through one’s 20s and early 30s without a pregnancy is not good for a woman’s health.

And then there is the not-publicized-by-the-lamestream-media stats on breast cancer and its lower rates in the multi-pregnancy segment of females.

1 comment:

  1. "I’ve seen better photoshop work on a Hawaiian birth certificate"

    Shockingly, that line is actually funny.

    I like how the next comment equates morality with shame. That's some gen-you-wine True American Christian™ thinking right there.

    ReplyDelete