Thursday, November 8, 2012

Vegas Employer: Obama Won–So I Fired 22 Employees

"A Las Vegas business owner with 114 employees fired 22 workers today, apparently as a direct result of President Obama’s re-election. “David” (he asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) told Host Kevin Wall on 100.5 KXNT that “elections have consequences” and that “at the end of the day, I need to survive.”"

 Hope-N-Change...

More lifetime government dole voters created.


*

I expect post-holiday layoffs to be EPIC and that we’ll climb back into the 9% range for unemployment.

Oh’ and then there will be calls for another stimulus only this time I’m quitting my job and will sit on my ass for two years if it’s offered.

*

 Good. Elections have consequences. Welcome to Obama’s Amerika.

*

 I truly hope the only people laid off by this guy were Obama voters...I suspect this employer knows who is who.

*

My employer announced back in September that layoff's would be likely by end of year unless economic conditions changed.

Looks like they're changing alright, and not for the better now that Obummer's been re-elected. I'm guessing they'll do layoff's somewhere between Thanksgiving and Christmas, just as they did last year.

In the last year, my employer has gone from just over 14,000 employees to just under 11,000 employees through layoff's and attrition (people retiring/finding jobs elsewhere.) It's damn' hard to get anything done right now with I.T. being literally gutted and they're threatening more layoff's.
Going to be an interesting end of year, Thanks Obama Supporters! 

*

 
I have 3 full time plus two casual laborers. 2 full times are being let go and I’ll use the casuals as needed. Expansion has been cancelled.

*

My employer a private business has decide that we are shutting down by March 31, 2013. I am financially secure as are he and another senior executive. Over 60 people will lose their jobs. I feel for the Romney supporters in the group and we have agreed to do all we can to help cushion the blow and find jobs for them with other firms if possible. as for the Obama supporters they can just depend on Obama.

*

If true, there should be more of this. And I believe it is true.

*

 very good! I fired 3 of my employees. Let the system fail, we have no other options anyway..

*

 
Yep. I told my husband last night, around February, it’s gonna hit the fan. By then, all seasonal Target, WalMart, Toys R Us, etc., retail workers will have no jobs.

We have been out to eat twice this week for various reasons and it has been stunning that we are literally the only people in the restaurant or one other family is there. We overheard the other family last night expressing their bewilderment and confusion about the election.

I call February to be a bleak, bad month.

*

 This may sound bad, but I HOPE it happens. The consequences need to be felt all around, thats the only way to open up peoples eyes.

My real fear is that things will get marginally better, and that Obama and Liberalism will get the credit. That would be a disaster. 

*

 QE3 has no limit this time. Oboma can print all the money he wants at any time (and he is). Right now, they're printing 4 billion a month to keep the welfare recipients fed and keep the unemployment numbers down (well, at least until the election was over). 

Oboma screwed up bad. Real bad. Our country, if it survives, is going to be in shambles for generations. It was really, really stupid for the American voters to put a social parasite in charge of the countries wallet. 

*

 In a major Government Site I work in will layoff 1 in 4 Contractors after the first of the year. No one knows yet who gets the axe. Eight thousand government and contractors work in the building.

*

I’ll be firing my personal trainer tomorrow.

-- How brave. I think we all remember the famous book by Ayn Rand in which a man named John Galt saves society by firing his personal trainer.

*


"I’ve stopped pretending that Obama voters have anything useful to offer. I can’t really be friends with any of them since I can’t stomach their views. All I see them as now are potential targets once SHTF, especially since they undoubtedly think Obama will save them from the coming collapse, and thus have not prepared.

Please wear a nice shade of commie red or an Obama tee, a-holes, so I know who to shoot first."

 I agree. If I know their political persuasion, I will not even bother with a greeting to leftists. There are many of these folks who know what will happen in this country with these kinds of destructive policies. The only explanation for their behavior is they despise this country and every value that has gone into making it great.

*

 Even McDonalds sales are way down. People don’t have the expendable cash anymore. I believe our affirmative action president has broke the piggy bank.

*

 I let a part-timer go yesterday. He made it easy by being 10 minutes late...again. I was going to wait until after Christmas, but changed my mind following the election.

*

"As of nov 6th 10pm cst I regard all Obama voters as my enemy. I will treat them as such. From here on in nothing is bushes fault, not even obamas fault ( since what he is doing is what he intended its not a mistake) everything is the Obama voters fault."

 I totally agree with you. I deleted all enemies off my Facebook that I do not want to see any of there opinions. I have been in the worst hatefull mood since Tuesday even to my liberal family. I’m done with them. I am only going to shop and buy from conservative places. I need to find a list of where not to buy from or shop from.

*

 “What physician is going to work 70 hours a week, pay their staff, take call, pay malpractice insurance and then get paid 40% for what they do? With taxes their take home will be .25 or less cents on the dollar?"

My GP just sent notice he is retiring, he is nowhere near retirement age. I guess he just wants to protect his nest egg and not put up with Obamacare. 

*

Just you watch. Soon it will be illegal to fire workers if you are making “enough” money. If you reduce hours to avoid Obamacare, it will be “ evading taxes”. If you dont hire illegals, it will be discrimination. If you leave a state, or move to another country, you will be taxed on the profits you wouldbhave made if you stayed, and bureaucrats will determine those profits. That would also be a form of tax evasion.

4 comments:

  1. "We have been out to eat twice this week for various reasons and it has been stunning that we are literally the only people in the restaurant or one other family is there. We overheard the other family last night expressing their bewilderment and confusion about the election."

    And just where is this restaurant located? Fantasy-Land?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Please wear a nice shade of commie red or an Obama tee, a-holes, so I know who to shoot first."

    As always, execute the specific action you're curiously going out of your way to so strongly imply you'll verily do, you homosexual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspect that the call-in was staged. That's too dumb to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quote you bolded made me spit my drink laughing. Great work as always.

    ReplyDelete