Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Australian politicians agree on gun laws

Summary: Australian politicians all made comments last week that they think American gun control laws are too lenient and hope that the Republicans and Democrats can work together to make new ones.


"Who here give’s a rat’s patoot what the Aussies think?

Not I!"

Exactly who gives a rat’s X@#! what some dimwitted foreign fools think? They should mind their own business or get nuked.

*

Get ready here America- the left WILL take away your right to own guns- and you will forever be at the mercy of criminals who couldn’t give a rats ass what laws are on the books- This IS goign to happen I do believe- The left has rammed thousands of gun laws down our throats, made it practically impossible for ordinary law abidign citizens to own guns, and the left can’t even enforce thel aws that are o nthe books- but that won’t stop them from makign it even more impossible to own guns- The left wants a revolt in this country- I truly beleibve they are pushing for one-

*

"Aren’t the statistics that 80 million Americans are currently armed, with over 300 million guns? I believe that 80 million number will grow in the upcoming weeks as well. I’ve never owned a gun in my life, and I plan on getting one in anticipation of the gun grab."

Our goal should be to double that. That should be the consequences of waging this war against us. Our goal should be 2-3 modern firearms for every man, woman, and child in America. I’m buying a new assault rifle for Christmas for myself and everyone else is getting NRA memberships. Ho Ho Ho

*

As a vessel for these rights given by God, rights that no other foreign countryman on this earth has been blessed with, I believe that it is my duty to defend them with everything that I have, including my life.
Freedom is the name of the hill upon which I will fight. Let my conniving enemies meet me there if they have the guts.

When the enemy takes my life, then he shall have taken my rights, and not until then.

*

Australia will be invaded by China, and the Chinese will stop for nothing, they need expansion territories and they can tame the interior with water projects so a billion or two Chinese can live there.

But with an unarmed Australia there will be minimal resistance, and I mean very minimal, not even the best of all of the Australian military can cope head to head with China.

Now I happen to have some loyalty to OZ, and if I saw invading Chinese I would do whatever I could to create weapons of mass destruction, but of course it would be viewed as being illegal by Oz laws. They have condemned themselves. Its a bloody shame that the real patriots have to be an underground, always fearful of authorities seeking the guns, but also being patriotic to defend the land from invasion.

Oh yeah they are idiotic morons. They will surrender in a heartbeat. And the people of Oz will suffer for it, except for the gun owners underground.

*

Australia was founded as a British prison colony. Subservience to the government is in their DNA.

*


I have a friend who moved to Australia- where she was born- just as the gun ban was being implemented.

She lives very rural and is terrified about roving gangs and other problems living so far out. She has solved part of the problem by having a pack of very loud dogs to alert her. She feels very vulnerable.

She raises horses, so she cannot just ‘move to town’.

*


Are these the same Australian politicians who fell for the “global warming” scam, hook, line, and sinker?



6 comments:

  1. "Australia will be invaded by China, and the Chinese will stop for nothing, they need expansion territories and they can tame the interior with water projects so a billion or two Chinese can live there.

    But with an unarmed Australia there will be minimal resistance, and I mean very minimal, not even the best of all of the Australian military can cope head to head with China."

    WTF is this, an Australian Tom Clancy novel?



    ReplyDelete
  2. Like The UK, rural residents and farmers in Australia CAN aplly for a permit to keep long guns. So the 'vulnerable' woman in that post is a strawman argument.

    As for the other post about the all the laws in The US making it impossible for law abiding citizens to own guns, which laws, exactly? I call bs on that one

    ReplyDelete
  3. "As a vessel for these rights given by God, rights that no other foreign countryman on this earth has been blessed with, I believe that it is my duty to defend them with everything that I have, including my life."

    So God only gives rights to Americans? Yeah, that sounds like Freeper logic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "... if I saw invading Chinese I would do whatever I could to create weapons of mass destruction..."

    Tall order. Do you think you can pull it off with your GED?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "As a vessel for these rights given by God, rights that no other foreign countryman on this earth has been blessed with, I believe that it is my duty to defend them with everything that I have, including my life.
    Freedom is the name of the hill upon which I will fight. Let my conniving enemies meet me there if they have the guts.

    When the enemy takes my life, then he shall have taken my rights, and not until then."

    What the hell is a "foreign countryman"? Sounds like a contradiction in terms. And LOL at these ITGs--they always read like someone who's coming off of a 4-day, Steele Reserve-driven "The Patriot"/"Braveheart" marathon. So courageous. These jagoffs would piss their pants if a black helicopter flew over their tin foil, much less had to react to direct fire.

    Anyway, love the blog, thanks for navigating the derpfield so we don't have to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "But with an unarmed Australia there will be minimal resistance, and I mean very minimal, not even the best of all of the Australian military can cope head to head with China." (furiously masturbates to re-make of Red Dawn)

    ReplyDelete